One of the most innovative and “best inventions” to come in years, the Vibram Five Fingers Barefoot Shoe was developed with comfort, balance and athletics in mind. The shoes gives you the capability to be in motion in a more natural, flexible and FUN way.
The KSO, named for its new feature is designed simply to “Keep Stuff Out”. The stretch mesh added to the top of the shoes prevents gravel, rocks and other substances from entering your shoe and potentially irritating or injuring your foot. The hoop and loop closure mechanism secures your foot and provides you with a flexible fit.
The KSO is ideal for activities where if you could you would want to go barefoot–kayaking, yoga, pilates, martial arts, fitness training, running, canoeing, etc…
Finding the Right Size Vibram FiveFingers
It’s important when ordering the Vibram FiveFingers KSO that you get the right size shoe. Vibram uses the European shoe size system so you will need to measure your foot and use this conversion chart to find the right size for you.
|Foot Length (inches)||9 ¾ “||10 “||10 ¼ “||10 ½ “||10 ¾ “||11 “||11 ¼ “||11 ½ “||11 ¾ “||12 “||12 ¼ “|
|Men’s KSO Size||38||39||40||41||42||43||44||45||46||47||48|
Vibram FiveFingers recommends the following procedure for accurately measuring your feet:
- Stand with your heels flush against a flat vertical wall.
- Slide a ruler under each foot and measure the distance from the wall to the tip of the longest toe.
- Take the longer of the two foot measurements.
- If the the foot length varies more than 1/6 in. it will be difficult to get a precise fit for both feet.
- If your your second toe is more than 1/6 in. longer than your big toe it may be difficult to get a precise fit
Vibram FiveFingers KSO Men Testimonials
|My VFF Favorite
I am a VFF fanatic and started with the “Classic”. I still use the Classic for casual walking and workouts, but when I go hiking, 10K and marathon runs, I use the KSO. It’s design is simple and helps keep objects out of my shoe. I highly recommend this model for people that go long distance running.
Newport Beach, CA
Needless to say, the sleek and unique design of this shoe makes you stand out. It’s not only effective in assisting in my cardio workouts, but in my humble opinion, it is a positive fashion statement.
Buy Vibram FiveFingers KSO Men Shoes
Vibram FiveFingers KSO Men shoes have been pretty popular so finding a pair sometimes can be difficult. Below are some places you can check out in case you can’t find seem to find any.
Where to Buy FiveFingers in the United States
Where to Buy FiveFingers in Europe or the UK
Available FiveFingers KSO Men’s Colors
- Grey/Palm Upper, Grey Bottom
- Black/Grey Upper, Camo Bottom
- Black Upper, Black Bottom
- Black/Orange Upper, Black Bottom
- Red Upper, Black Bottom
- Blue/Grey Upper, Camo Bottom
Vibram FiveFingers KSO Related News
- Vibram Five Fingers KSO Review Follow Up
- Where to Find FiveFingers in Your Size (and hopefully in stock)
- Best Barefoot Running Shoes 2009 Reviewed
- KSO Trek Review: Kangaroo, Not Bad
- Washing Vibram FiveFingers Shoes: 5-10 Minutes