Great video demonstration of the biggest mistakes runners make – barefoot runners are no different so be sure to learn from this video.
In summary, here are the top 5 biggest mistakes and how to avoid them:
1. Running upright – you need to lean forward from your ankles as you run
2. Overstriding – avoid landing with your foot in front of your hip joint instead of beneath it
3. Heel striking – don’t try to land on your heels; it is painful
4. Let your shoulders and arms swing naturally
5. Don’t grip your abs as you run
Generally, remember to relax as you run and let your body swing naturally – watch the full demonstration below: