Popular Merrell Barefoot Shoes
Barefoot walking enthusiasts have something more to look forward to this year. Merrell Barefoot Collection launched a full range of barefoot shoes for men and women who like their shoes to be as versatile as their lifestyle.
The latest collection of Merrell barefoot shoes is designed on criteria such as being lightweight, efficient and versatile, without losing in mind the original purpose of barefoot shoes – that is to give people to the closest feel possible to walking barefoot.
Introducing Merrell Barefoot Shoes
Benefits of Merrell Shoes
- After regular use, Merrell shoes will give you a more natural stride by encouraging you to land on the mid foot and not on the heel.
- Because you’re wearing thinly-soled shoes, you stimulate more muscles on the feet, resulting to strengthened muscles and improved agility.
- Simulates walking barefoot, creating a stronger connection between the person and the earth he walks on.
- Designs are minimal, which make them more versatile and could be used for many other occasions, other than sports.
- With Merrell’s comfortable shoes, you will fully enjoy barefoot walking, running, hiking or whatever you want to do and improve your general health in the process.
Popular Merrell Shoes
Why Merrell Shoes?
Merrell together with power barefoot shoemaker Vibram has proudly launched an exclusive collaboration that introduced the Merrell Barefoot Shoes Collection specially made for the outdoors. The new line boasts of patented outsoles that offer every outdoor enthusiast the benefit of lightweight, efficient and versatile minimalist shoes. Not only that but the Merrell Barefoot Collection helps you easily adapt to outdoor terrain giving you more opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors with your feet.
The Merrell Barefoot 2011 Collection features innovations such as narrower lasts and the Omni-Fit Lacing System. The Omni-Fit Lacing System efficiently integrates the shoe laces, the tongue and the upper part of the shoe to provide a much better fit for your feet. So whether you are in the middle of the track or a tough trail, you are assured that your shoes are securely fastened to your feet. The thicker cushioned forefoot and more padding in the tongue and heel gives you extra comfort without sacrificing the weight.
Dr. William Rossi in a 1999 article in Podiatry Management said it best with regards to going barefoot :
It took 4 million years to develop our unique human foot and our consequent distinctive form of walk, a remarkable feat of bioengineering. Yet, in only a few thousand years, and with one carelessly designed instrument, our shoes, we have warped the pure anatomical form of human walk, obstructing its engineering efficiency, afflicting it with strains and stresses and denying it its natural grace of form and ease of movement head to foot.