Nowadays, minimalist running is rising and catching on. A lot of people are excited to run barefoot but what if there is a way to make barefoot running even lighter? Welcome, the new Minimus Life MW10 for Men. The people from New Balance have developed a line of shoes that would provide the ultimate barefoot experience and making it lighter. It is especially created to cater to every man’s running needs.
The shoes are made with a 4mm drop which is the difference between heel height and toe height. It provides more natural foot position than non minimalist traditional shoes. The Minimus also allows the wearer’s foot to expand naturally on impact with the ground. It also aims in minimizing the distance from foot to ground to encourage mid-foot strike. The Minimus Life MW10 contains all these advanced barefoot technology but is almost 50% lighter than traditional lightweight shoes.
NB Minimus Mens Related News
- Merrell Barefoot Trail Glove Versus The New Balance Minimus Trail
- New Balance Minimus Trail Unboxing
- New Balance Minimus Shoes (aka NB10) Now Available
- Feet of a Barefoot Ultra Marathon Champion
- Origins and Evolution of New Balance Minimus