Women do not want to be encumbered by bulky shoes when running or even just brisk walking. The lighter the shoe, the more inspired they are to walk or run. Barefoot running has taken the lead in making everyone interested in actually running again. With the New Balance Minimus Life WW10, women will certainly want more time to go out and use it.
The shoes are made with a 4mm drop which is the difference between heel height and toe height. It provides more natural foot position than traditional and non minimalist traditional shoes. The Minimus also allows the wearer’s foot to expand naturally on impact with the ground. It also aims in minimizing the distance from foot to ground to encourage mid-foot strike. The Minimus Life WW10 contains all these advanced barefoot technology but is almost 50% lighter than traditional lightweight shoes.
NB Minimus Life Womens Related News
- Merrell Barefoot Trail Glove Versus The New Balance Minimus Trail
- New Balance Minimus Trail Unboxing
- New Balance Minimus Shoes (aka NB10) Now Available
- Feet of a Barefoot Ultra Marathon Champion
- Origins and Evolution of New Balance Minimus