Women nowadays are not afraid to push it as farther as any men. They can go on the road and run a marathon as well as take the nature trail. Barefoot running has been slowly inspiring women to become runners. The Minimus Road WR10 will not only heighten their enthusiasm for running but also lighten the load. With the New Balance innovation, it is far better than lightweight shoes.
The shoes are made with a 4mm drop which is the difference between heel height and toe height. It provides more natural foot position than traditional and non minimalist traditional shoes. The Minimus also allows the wearer’s foot to expand naturally on impact with the ground. It also aims in minimizing the distance from foot to ground to encourage mid-foot strike. The Minimus Road WR10 contains all these advanced barefoot technology but is almost 50% lighter than traditional lightweight shoes.
NB Minimus Road Womens Related News
- Merrell Barefoot Trail Glove Versus The New Balance Minimus Trail
- New Balance Minimus Trail Unboxing
- New Balance Minimus Shoes (aka NB10) Now Available
- Feet of a Barefoot Ultra Marathon Champion
- Origins and Evolution of New Balance Minimus