We’re happy to announce that we have a brand new website design for BarefootRunningShoes.org. If you are reading this post on our website then you are looking at our new design right now. If you aren’t then you should come to the site to check it out. We haven’t really added more features to the site as much as just organized and presented information in a better way. Keep reading for the changes and improvements we’ve made.
Old Home Page:
Here are some of the changes we’ve made:
- Barefoot shoe brands have moved to the top of the page (instead of along the left side of the page)
- When you look at a shoe brand page we’ve added a section of where you can buy that brand of shoe both for men’s and women’s styles of that brand’s shoes
- Increased the width of the website (so that means you hopefully have less scrolling to do while reading)
- Added a popular barefoot shoes section on the home page (so you can see what other people are liking)
- Added a prominent “Feedback” page where you can let us know what you think or ask us any questions
That in a nutshell are some of the major changes we’ve done to the site. Take a look around and let us know what you think. Do you like the new design? Hate it? Don’t care? Or have something else that you wanted to let us know? Let us know by leaving us comment below or trying out our new feedback page.