In this video review, the great people at StandUpPaddleSurf.Net does an extensive review on the Vibram Five Fingers KSO shoes. Showing that the Vibram Five Fingers shoes work excellent for water sports as well.
Some excellent points he raises throughout the video:
- Using the standard Stand Up Paddle Surf Booties and other shoes desigend for surfing, he used to get cramps, these shoes have ended that for him.
- The Strap for the VFF KSO goes around the back to the top, providing an excellent fit.
- Get 1 size smaller for water sports. On dry land you need a little extra room, but for water sports the water acts as a lubricant to loosen everything up.
- The grip is excellent. He performs the “One Handed Vibram FiveFingers Fitting”.
- The bottom has “Razor Cuts” that add to the grip.
- The new KSO’s help prevent sand from getting in better than the old KSO’s.
- Great for water sports typical in Hawaii.