One of the most innovative and “best inventions” to come in years, the Vibram Five Fingers Barefoot Shoe was developed with comfort, balance and athletics in mind. The shoes gives you the capability to be in motion in a more natural, flexible and FUN way.
The Vibram Five Fingers Men’s KSO Trek is a more rugged version of our popular KSO. The kangaroo leather upper and sock liner feels soft against the foot, yet is strong and tear resistant, with outstanding breathability. A 4mm EVA midsole offers plating protection from stone bruising, and a lightly cleated 4mm Vibram performance rubber outsole delivers improved traction on trails and over more rugged terrain.
The KSO is ideal for activities where if you could you would want to go barefoot–Light Trekking, Trail Running, & Travel., etc…
Finding the Right Size Vibram FiveFingers
It’s important when ordering the Vibram FiveFingers KSO Trek that you get the right size shoe. Vibram uses the European shoe size system so you will need to measure your foot and use this conversion chart to find the right size for you.
|Foot Length (inches)||9 ¾ “||10 “||10 ¼ “||10 ½ “||10 ¾ “||11 “||11 ¼ “||11 ½ “||11 ¾ “||12 “||12 ¼ “|
|Men’s KSO Trek Size||40||41||42||43||44||45||46||47|
Vibram FiveFingers recommends the following procedure for accurately measuring your feet:
- Stand with your heels flush against a flat vertical wall.
- Slide a ruler under each foot and measure the distance from the wall to the tip of the longest toe.
- Take the longer of the two foot measurements.
- If the the foot length varies more than 1/6 in. it will be difficult to get a precise fit for both feet.
- If your your second toe is more than 1/6 in. longer than your big toe it may be difficult to get a precise fit
Vibram FiveFingers KSO Men Testimonials
Mar Vista, CA
|For the Rough and Rugged
These take a little bit more time to and they do cost more, but being a KSO fanatic myself.. I had to try them. The fit is a bit different as the sole rubber section on the bottom doesn’t cover as wide an area as the original KSOs, but they are definitely more durable. The material is awesome (kangaroo leather) and definitely won’t rip as easily as the other models even if you accidentally bump a few rocks here and there. If you can stomach the cost, it will be worth it because of the extra durability you get. Pick them up if you can because if they’re anything like the other models, they will fly off the shelves in no time.
Buy Vibram FiveFingers KSO Trek Men Shoes
Vibram FiveFingers KSO Trek Men shoes have been pretty popular so finding a pair sometimes can be difficult. Below are some places you can check out in case you can’t find seem to find any.
Where to Buy FiveFingers in the United States
Where to Buy FiveFingers in Europe or the UK
- Pure Footwear (Free Shipping, 365 day return)
Available FiveFingers KSO Trek Men’s Colors
- Black Upper, Black Bottom
- Brown Upper, Black Bottom
Vibram FiveFingers KSO Trek Related News
- Say Hello to Vibram Treksport
- Where to Find FiveFingers in Your Size (and hopefully in stock)
- KSO Trek Review: Kangaroo, Not Bad
- Vibram Five Fingers: KSO Trek Versus KSO
- New Fall 2009 Vibram FiveFingers: KSO Trek, Moc, and Performa