One of the most innovative and “best inventions” to come in years, the Vibram Five Fingers Barefoot Shoe was developed with comfort, balance and athletics in mind. The shoes gives you the capability to be in motion in a more natural, flexible and FUN way.
Many enjoy the Vibram Five Fingers Sprint as a hybrid between comfort (opening on top is similar to slippers) and flexibility. The adjustable strap crosses over the shoe and surround the heel thereby securing your foot and allowing you to find your perfect fit. The fabric is â€œabrasion resistantâ€ and follow the contours of your feet. The top of the shoe is constructed with a thin stretchable polyamide material while the sole is composed of long lasting performance rubber.
After wearing the Vibram FiveFinger Sprint a few months you’ll feet will be stronger, you’ll be lighter on your toes, and that nagging back pain you get when you wear those shoes with the swoosh on them will be a distant memory.
The Sprint is ideal for activities where if you could you would want to go barefoot–kayaking, yoga, pilates, martial arts, fitness training, running, canoeing, etc…
Finding the Right Size Vibram FiveFingers
It’s important when ordering the Vibram FiveFingers Sprint that you get the right size shoe. Vibram uses the European shoe size system so you will need to measure your foot and use this conversion chart to find the right size for you.
|Foot Length (inches)||9 ½ “||9 ¾ “||10 “||10 ¼ “||10 ½ “||10 ¾ “||11 “||11 ¼ “||11 ½ “||11 ¾ “||12 “|
|Men’s Sprint Size||38||39||40||41||42||43||44||45||46||47||48|
Vibram FiveFingers recommends the following procedure for accurately measuring your feet:
- Stand with your heels flush against a flat vertical wall.
- Slide a ruler under each foot and measure the distance from the wall to the tip of the longest toe.
- Take the longer of the two foot measurements.
- If the the foot length varies more than 1/6 in. it will be difficult to get a precise fit for both feet.
- If your your second toe is more than 1/6 in. longer than your big toe it may be difficult to get a precise fit
Vibram FiveFingers Sprint Men Testimonials
An avid jogger and “Cross Fit” fanatic, I am very snobby with my atheletic gear. After working out in these shoes, I was definitely sore in places I rare am sore in, which really showed me how my other work out shoes were unecessarily aiding me in my workouts. These shoes not only were comfortable, but I have no doubts that it will improve my overall muscle training and Cross Fit numbers.
As a city guy and avid bicycle enthusiast, I love walking around as well as biking in these shoes. It’s hard finding comfortable shoes that fit my fixed gear bike pedals. I’ve been seriously looking for something like this for a long time.
Buy Vibram FiveFingers Sprint Men Shoes
Vibram FiveFingers Sprint Men shoes have been pretty popular so finding a pair sometimes can be difficult. Below are some places you can check out in case you can’t find seem to find any.
Where to Buy FiveFingers in the United States
Where to Buy FiveFingers in Europe or the UK
Available FiveFingers Sprint Men’s Color
- Castle Rock/Navy Upper, Grey Bottom
- Red Upper, Black Bottom
- Khaki/Putty Upper, Clay Bottom
- Black Upper, Black Bottom
- Navy/Blue Upper, Camo Upper
Vibram FiveFingers Sprint Related News
- Where to Find FiveFingers in Your Size (and hopefully in stock)
- Vibram Five Fingers Injury: The Blistering Pain
- Vibram Five Fingers KSOs Vs Sprint
- Vibram Five Fingers Sprint Review: The Bad Fit
- Video: Can't Bare to Take Them Off