One of the most innovative and “best inventions” to come in years, the Vibram Five Fingers Barefoot Shoe was developed with comfort, balance and athletics in mind. The shoes gives you the capability to be in motion in a more natural, flexible and FUN way.
The KSO, named for its new feature is designed simply to “Keep Stuff Out”. The stretch mesh added to the top of the shoes prevents gravel, rocks and other substances from entering your shoe and potentially irritating or injuring your foot. The hoop and loop closure mechanism secures your foot and provides you with a flexible fit.
The KSO is ideal for activities where if you could you would want to go barefoot–kayaking, yoga, pilates, martial arts, fitness training, running, canoeing, etc…
Finding the Right Size Vibram FiveFingers
It’s important when ordering the Vibram FiveFingers KSO that you get the right size shoe. Vibram uses the European shoe size system so you will need to measure your foot and use this conversion chart to find the right size for you.
|Foot Length (inches)||81â„8 “||83â„8 “||85â„8 “||87â„8 “||91â„8 “||93â„8 “||95â„8 “||97â„8 “||101â„8 “||103â„8 “|
|Women’s KSO Size||NA||34||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
Vibram FiveFingers recommends the following procedure for accurately measuring your feet:
- Stand with your heels flush against a flat vertical wall.
- Slide a ruler under each foot and measure the distance from the wall to the tip of the longest toe.
- Take the longer of the two foot measurements.
- If the the foot length varies more than 1/6 in. it will be difficult to get a precise fit for both feet.
- If your your second toe is more than 1/6 in. longer than your big toe it may be difficult to get a precise fit
Vibram FiveFingers KSO Women Testimonials
St Louis, MO
|Difficult Going Back to Regular “Shoes” |
After trying the KSO, it became very difficult to go back to regular shoes. They just seemed extremely heavy in comparison. I really enjoy using these shoe even for every day activities like going shopping.
By just looking at the pictures and reviews of these shoes, they seem cool, unique and comfortable. But they do look like a rock or even bumpy pavement would scratch up or damage the shoe easily, forcing an frequent runner to replace them every couple weeks or months. I was pleasantly suprised at how well these shoes held up after a couple weeks of my daily 7 mile run on the bumpy trails and pavements.
Buy Vibram FiveFingers KSO Women Shoes
Vibram FiveFingers KSO Women shoes have been pretty popular so finding a pair sometimes can be difficult. Below are some places you can check out in case you can’t find seem to find any.
Where to Buy FiveFingers in the United States
Where to Buy FiveFingers in Europe or the UK
Available FiveFingers KSO Women’s Colors
- Grey/Fuscia Upper, Grey Bottom
- Grey/Palm Upper, Grey Bottom
- Black Upper, Black Bottom
- Blue/Grey Upper, Camo Bottom
- Agate/Grey, Camo Bottom
Vibram FiveFingers KSO Related News
- Vibram Five Fingers KSO Review Follow Up
- Where to Find FiveFingers in Your Size (and hopefully in stock)
- Best Barefoot Running Shoes 2009 Reviewed
- KSO Trek Review: Kangaroo, Not Bad
- Washing Vibram FiveFingers Shoes: 5-10 Minutes