One of the most innovative and “best inventions” to come in years, the Vibram Five Fingers Barefoot Shoe was developed with comfort, balance and athletics in mind. The shoes gives you the capability to be in motion in a more natural, flexible and FUN way.
Many enjoy the Vibram Five Fingers Sprint as a hybrid between comfort (opening on top is similar to slippers) and flexibility. The adjustable strap crosses over the shoe and surround the heel thereby securing your foot and allowing you to find your perfect fit. The fabric is “abrasion resistant” and follow the contours of your feet. The top of the shoe is constructed with a thin stretchable polyamide material while the sole is composed of long lasting performance rubber.
After wearing the Vibram FiveFinger Sprint a few months you’ll feet will be stronger, you’ll be lighter on your toes, and that nagging back pain you get when you wear those shoes with the swoosh on them will be a distant memory.
The Sprint is ideal for activities where if you could you would want to go barefoot–kayaking, yoga, pilates, martial arts, fitness training, running, canoeing, etc…
Finding the Right Size Vibram FiveFingers
It’s important when ordering the Vibram FiveFingers Sprint that you get the right size shoe. Vibram uses the European shoe size system so you will need to measure your foot and use this conversion chart to find the right size for you.
|Foot Length (inches)||81â„8 “||83â„8 “||85â„8 “||87â„8 “||91â„8 “||93â„8 “||95â„8 “||97â„8 “||101â„8 “||103â„8 “|
|Women’s Sprint Size||34||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42||NA|
Vibram FiveFingers recommends the following procedure for accurately measuring your feet:
- Stand with your heels flush against a flat vertical wall.
- Slide a ruler under each foot and measure the distance from the wall to the tip of the longest toe.
- Take the longer of the two foot measurements.
- If the the foot length varies more than 1/6 in. it will be difficult to get a precise fit for both feet.
- If your your second toe is more than 1/6 in. longer than your big toe it may be difficult to get a precise fit
Vibram FiveFingers Sprint Women Testimonials
|Machine Washable Shoes = Great!
Running through mud, wet floors and dusty trails really wore out my running shoes. Besides all the stories I read about performance and comfort, the fact that you can wash these in the washing machine and let them out to dry was a HUGE positive!
I honestly feel lucky that I was exposed to these shoes on your website. After that I did my own research and read all the positive and negative reviews about them. After wearing these shoes for a day or two, I don’t think I can ever give them up. These are going to be huge.
Buy Vibram FiveFingers Sprint Women Shoes
Vibram FiveFingers Sprint Women shoes have been pretty popular so finding a pair sometimes can be difficult. Below are some places you can check out in case you can’t find seem to find any.
Where to Buy FiveFingers in the United States
Where to Buy FiveFingers in Europe or the UK
Avalilable FiveFingers Sprint Women’s Colors
- Chili/Peach Upper, Chili Bottom
- Fuscia/Grey Upper, Lilac Bottom
- Blue/Aqua Upper, Grey Bottom
- Khaki/Putty Upper, Clay Bottom
- Grey/ Hawaiian Ocean
- Black Upper, Black Bottom
- Slate/Palm Upper, Lichen Bottom
Vibram FiveFingers Sprint Related News
- Where to Find FiveFingers in Your Size (and hopefully in stock)
- Vibram Five Fingers Injury: The Blistering Pain
- Vibram Five Fingers KSOs Vs Sprint
- Vibram Five Fingers Sprint Review: The Bad Fit
- Video: Can't Bare to Take Them Off